Friday, October 3, 2014

Why Sensational?

Hello there,  good to see you again.

Everybody has a certain way to express their feelings when they are enjoying really good food. Some might say, "this is excellent!" or "this is amazing!" or "this is sublime!" In my opinion, this is the best way to express love for food: "this is sensational!" I didn't come up with this expression; I got it from the best chef in the world (in my opinion), Marco Pierre White.



 The moment I saw the video of him saying that, I became hooked on the phrase. I can feel his sincerity the passion and lust in that expression. Also found in the Movie Chef(2014). If you haven't seen it I strongly recommend you to do so! When the food critic had something that he absolutely loves, he will also say it's "sensational."



 I really really want to rant about this movie because it's miraculous!
Maybe in the next post!  Here's the trailer:



In fact it's because this movie why I created this blog.


So, do you have your own way of expressing your feeling about what's happening in your mouth when you take a perfect bite of food?

No comments:

Post a Comment