Monday, October 20, 2014

Review: Hunan Express



1010 Wesley Dr #108, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 (717) 697-1666

A lot of people think smaller Chinese restaurants are all the same. Most of them, yes, I agree; on the other hand, this place Hunan Express is not . This restaurant is hands down the best small Chinese restaurant in the area. Let me show you what they have to offer.


As you can see they have lunch buffet for ONLY $5.85!!!! That's dirt cheap for the value and quality of the food. I don't blame you if you will think something like  "With a price this low, the quality must be low too." My friends, I can assure you, the quality and taste are both sensational!  




You can rarely see a restaurant this size offer you lunch buffet, especially for price like this. Or even if they do, the food won't be as good as this one, I guarantee it.






Look at that portion on the plate! There's so much! I definitely recommend to grab a take out box lunch combo. They are so cheap: just $5.65 per combo! The taste, my friends, is absolutely sensational. They always cook their rice to perfection, so this place is a must!

TIPS: 
  • Try their Mongolian beef..... you will not regret it, trust me.
  • They do deliver and the delivery person is very nice for no charge! So don't forget to give him a tip for his awesomeness. 


So if you're in the area, pick up your phone now order that Mongolian beef and try it for yourself! They also do online ordering.

You can check out their menus on their website,


No comments:

Post a Comment