Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Review: Razzoo's

Razzoo's

 13949 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75243

(972) 235-3700

Razzoo's

One of the pinnacles of excellency in the culinary and hospitality world! The amazing Razzoo's gives you Cajun style cuisine, which they did extraordinarily. 

Razzoo's

Razzoo's

Razzoo's

Razzoo's

Razzoo's

Razzoo's

Razzoo's

Razzoo's

Razzoo's

They are the pinnacle of hospitality because when we were walking towards the entrance of the restaurant one of the employees walk out to hold the door for us. I thought he might be coming out for a cigarette break, but I was WRONG! When we walked in, he also came back in! WOW! I never have  had staff open the door for me at restaurant before, only in a hotel, this just wowed me already. And then when we sat down, the waiter ask us what would we like to drink. My wife asked the price of the sangria and his response was, "That's a good question; let me find that out for you." This is the line that only well trained 5 star hotel staff uses. Wow, the staffs are just phenomenal!

Razzoo's

Razzoo's

Razzoo's

Razzoo's

Razzoo's

Razzoo's

Popcorn shrimp with cherry mustard dipping. Let me tell you, you might have had honey mustard in the past,  and I'm sure it's amazing, but this is on another level: the tangy taste of mustard finished with refreshing flavor of cherry. It's just perfect!!! The shrimp is deep fried perfectly,  the seasoning is just right, and the presentation is clean and simple. Gold star!

Razzoo's

THE LEGENDARY CHEESEBOIGER!!!!! I swear the best bacon cheese burger I've ever had in my entire life. I thought Cafe Magnolia in Mechanicsburg, PA was the best....but this! This heavenly burger will blow you away with its super juicy and tender burger with melted cheese and hickory charred smoked bacon and a hot bun! There is no shame in devouring this super cheese burger: it's so damn amazing!

Razzoo's

If you're a fan of chicken fried steak you will like this, but me personally I don't like chicken fried steak no matter who cooks it. It's just personal preference, but I guaranteed you everything on the menu is absolutely sensational like blacked chicken and rice, etc.

Razzoo's

I'm always impressed with restaurants that have their logo on their to go bag because that means they pay attention to the last detail.

The bottomline is that Razzoo's is a godly awesome restaurant that you won't look back to try any other place. Razzoo's is life changing flavor of lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment